Juno email is one of the most popularly being used internet service providers which aims at connecting more and more people through its emailing services and that too free of cost. Millions of worldwide users use this email facility for sending and receiving emails and for other communication purposes.
Another salient features which make it worthy to use are its Inbox Auto refresh feature, instant messaging compatibility, access to webmail, etc. Also, it allows the Juno account holders to use more than one email account. In Juno email, the users can attach multiple attachments at a time.
Other highlights of Juno email include protection against spam mails, easy synchronization with other email clients, saving a draft of email messages by Juno Message Centre and so on. Because of the wide range of features that this Juno email offers, many users want to avail of its services.
If you are one of them who is looking forward to using this email service, then check out the below section. Here you will get detailed information on how to configure Juno email and how to access its features.
Prominent Steps to Access the Juno Emails via Android Phone:
With smart phone ruling all over the IT industry, now even Juno mail account holders can open the Juno mails from their Android device. So check out the steps below to know how you can access it:
- First of all, open the device and choose the Mail icon.
- After that, you need to choose the mail provider by clicking on the “Others (POP/IMAP)”option. Further, enter the email address and password and click on Next.
- Now, set the POP server as “smtp.juno.com.” Here the Security Type will be SSL and the Server Port will be 465. Click on the Next option.
- Further, users can also alter their Account as well as Display name. At last, select the “Finish setup” option.
After performing all these steps, you will be able to easily access your Juno email from your Android device.
How to Configure Juno Webmail Account on your Android Device?
If you are a Juno account holder, then you can easily configure the Juno webmail account on your Android device by following some easy and simple steps listed hereunder:
- Open the Android App Drawer and tap on the Mail icon.
- Now, choose the mail provider by clicking on the “Others (POP/IMAP)”option. In case, you have already set up the mail account, then click on the Menu button.
- After that, select the ‘More’ option and then click on ‘New Account’.
- Thereafter, type the email address as well as password of your Juno account.
- Further, tap on Next.
Now, provide the following credentials in the settings for the incoming mail server.
For POP Account Type:
- You need to provide the username. Make sure that the username should not be the same as your email address.
- After that, provide the server hostname in the required field, i.e., pop.juno.com
- Now, enter the Server port ID and also the Password for authentication purposes. Then press the Yes button in the SSL/TLS section.
For SMTP Account Type:
- At first, select the Account Type as SMTP. Now, go to the username section and type in the email address there.
- Further, you need to provide the server hostname as smtp.juno.com
- After that, for authentication purposes, you need to provide the Server Port number as well as the password. Then select the Yes option from the SSL/TLS section.
Once you have completed configuring your account type for your Juno mobile webmail account, then you need to click on the Next option. Finally, you can opt to customize the name of your account as well as your display name.
How to Set Up Juno Email on your iOS Device?
Perform the following steps for setting up your Juno email on your iOS device or iPhone.
- In the beginning, go to the “Settings” of your iPhone and choose the “Mail, Contacts, Calendar” option. Then, select the “Add Account” option.
- From there, choose the “Other” option and then “Add Mail Account” to manually configure your email account.
- Now you need to enter the email and name that you want to add as an account and tap on Next.
- After that, you need to provide the essential credentials such as Username and Password for the incoming mail server. Then, enter the required information in the required fields for the outgoing mail server.
- Now, you have successfully configured your Juno account on your iOS device. Next, go back to the main settings and from there select the ‘Advanced ‘option to take a look at the properties.
- Next, click on Server Port from incoming settings and tap SSL toggle to on.
Finally, you have correctly made changes in the Juno mail settings for further usage.
Easy Steps to Reset the Juno Email Password:
There is a higher possibility that the user might have forgotten the password or has lost the accessibility to Juno email password. In that case, the only way to access your Juno mail account is by resetting its password because it is next to impossible to recover the same old password if you haven’t noted it anywhere.
For resetting the Juno email password, go through the steps provided hereunder:
- Go to the Reset page of the Juno email password.
- There you need to type in your Member ID, following which you should select the “Submit your request” button.
- After that, the user is required to verify the authenticity of the account holder. It checks out the details of the account owner.
- Doing so, the user will be allowed to reset the password. Thus, now the user can access the Juno email and create a new password for the email.
- After that, you can now easily perform Juno email login with the help of a new password and try to recover the emails.
Apart from the one peculiar issue discussed above, you can also get some other issues like failing to access the Juno email account, problem in email synchronization, account management issue, etc. You need to solve these issues with some easy troubleshooting guidelines such as disabling any firewall or clearing caches and cookies of the browser, etc. Hope that you find this guide helpful.