YouTube is the most popular online platform that offers different video content for free. Whether it is educational content or entertainment you can always entrust YouTube to have it for you. All you have to do is set up YouTube.com/activate and you’ll be good to go.
Now, YouTube is easy to access. Especially if you are using your smartphone or PC then the procedure is easy. But you might need some guidance to set up YouTube.com/activate on other smart devices. This is why we put together this guide for you.
Activating YouTube on Smart TV
- Begin by turning on your Smart TV
- Then, open YouTube TV
- You’ll now find an activation code on the screen, note it down
- Open the browser of your choice and search for YouTube.com/activate
- Then, type in the activation code and proceed by clicking Next
- Once the verification is done, you’ll be able to enjoy YouTube TV
This method will only be applicable if the Smart TV you have supports the YouTube app.
- First, you need to install and open YouTube from your Smart TV
- Then, find the Gear icon from the left side
- After that, continue by clicking sign in
- Now, you will find an 8 digit code for activation. Note it down and keep that page open
- Then, from your laptop or phone, open YouTube.com/activate
- Enter the activation code and click on the option saying Allow Access
Activating YouTube on Roku
Before beginning the procedure, you need to connect the Roku to a TV and make sure you have signed in. After that, continue with the following procedure.
- Navigate to the Home screen and then click on Roku Channel Store
- Hit OK to continue
- Then, look into the Free options and click on YouTube
- Initiate by clicking OK from remote
- Click on Add Channel and hit OK
- Once the channel has been added, open YouTube TV
- Click on Settings (gear icon) and then on Sign in
- To proceed, enter the Google account details of yours and you’ll get an activation code
- Open YouTube.com/activate using your PC or smartphone and then enter the 8 digit code
- Finally, select Allow Access
Steps to Activate YouTube on Gaming Console
If you are a first-time user, then you have to begin the procedure by signing into your Google account. Otherwise, you can carry on by opening a YouTube app on your gaming console.
- Open settings to sign in and then locate and press X
- Once you see the activation code, note it down
- Use your PC to open YouTube.com/activate
- From there, you have to sign in to your Google Account and enter the code
- Finish the procedure by clicking Allow Access
Activate YouTube on Kodi
- Open Settings and click on Add-ons
- Then, choose the option saying Install from Repository/Get Add-ons
- Now, you need to click on Kodi Add-on Repository and then locate Video Add-ons
- From there, look for YouTube and select Install upon finding
- Now, you have to go back to the home screen and open Videos
- Then, click on Add-ons again and open YouTube
- Continue by clicking on Sign in
- You’ll find the activation code here which you have to note down
- Then, using your PC or phone you have to access YouTube.com/activate and enter the code when prompted
- End by clicking Allow Access
Hopefully, this guide will help you by activating YouTube on different devices. So, enjoy the streaming. And, if you think we missed any device, feel free to leave a comment.
Also Visit: Disney Plus.com/Begin: A Guide to Activate Disney Plus for different Devices
Also Visit: What is ERR_CACHE_MISS and 7 Easy Fixes for It