Most of us love to share videos with their loved ones on social media. Even during our birthday parties, we love to display slideshows with our favorite music at the backdrop. This enhances the entire look of the video and makes it such a memorable evening.
The Internet is flooded with many such applications making it confusing on what to use and what not to. But here we have a list of the best video maker applications where you can add music of your choice. All these applications are compatible with any PC. And all of them are extremely user friendly. Let’s have a look at some of the best and top-rated video maker applications with music –
- Wondershare Filmora 9 – This is one of the best video or slideshow makers that both professionals and beginners can use. This application can be used at both Windows and MAC platforms. Other than music, you can also add transition effects with this slideshow maker. You get 300 effects and 20+ copyright music, which can be used with your videos. And don’t worry, using music from this application won’t have any issue of copyright. Most of the file formats are supported under this application. You can easily share your videos created through this application on your social media sites.
- Lumen 5 – In case you are looking for a video editing software where you don’t need much technical knowledge, then Lumen 5 must be your preferred choice. This is not only an easy peasy video editing software, but you can also create quite cool and funny videos that are apt for social media. This is one of the unique software that helps turn a simple write up into a viral social promo. With this software, you get both free and trial versions as well. Drag and drop interface and write up to social promo creation are some of this software’s major salient features.
- Windows Movie Maker – Here, you can add your favorite music and photos into the slide. You can easily record the videos using your webcam and then create new videos. You can also add your choice of animation or any other effects to the video. You get quite a large number of transitions in this application with quite attractive visual effects. This is an extremely user-friendly application, and you can even add text to video online.
- Movavi Video Editor – This is free of cost video editing software. This application is compatible to be used both on Windows and MAC. With a lot of transition and filters, this video editing software is one of the most desirable. You can add music files of your choice. You can add the music files which are available on your PC as well as you can download any music file from the internet. With this video editing software, you can reverse the video or even stabilize it if required. Even improving the quality of the video is also desirable with this video editing software.
- Apple iMovie – One of the simple and easy to use video editing software. You can add characters as well as music files with this video editing software. One of the best parts of this video editing software is that you can place characters with one of the most notable effects. This software is directly integrated with iTunes and GarageBand, and thus, adding custom sound effects is relatively easy with this software. And once your video is all ready, you can share it on your favorite social media sites like Facebook and YouTube.
- Adobe Premiere Pro – This video editing software works on both Windows and MAC versions. You can even go for the trial version of this software. Top professionals use this software for videos and ads on a commercial scale. With this software, you can add images and audio files of your choice. You also get a motion graphics tool with this software, which provides you with an innumerable option to edit and create videos. The trimming and editing tools of this software are quite precise and to the point. Importing video and audio tracks with this software becomes quite more comfortable.
- Corel VideoStudio Ultimate – This software works on the Windows platform. You get a 30-day trial version with this software. This is one of the best software for beginners. With a user-friendly interface, this is one of the most sought after video editing software for beginners all over the world. Some of the power-packed features of this software are – motion tracking, 4 K support, 360 degrees VR video support, Multicam support, text editing, music library, and much more. This photo video maker is high on value by paying quite a low price.
- CyberLink Power Director – One of the highly rated and technical video editing software which is mostly used by experts. You can get crisp, professional, and highly rated finishes with this software. You get many video editing features like – video stabilization, Multicam editing, video correction, motion tracking, professional editing software, and much more. With this video editing software, you get a full 360-degree edit feature. Many file formats are supported under this format.
- KineMaster – This video editing software works both on android and iOS. This can be used both on mobiles and on PC too. But for using this software on PC, make sure that you download the emulator. The emulator is one of the software which works on android on PC. This software comes with many text features, and handwriting settings are available with this software. With this application, you get many frame-wise edits, and thus this software will completely transform your video will never before.
Above given are some of the best video editing software which you can use on your PC. They work immensely well for your PC, and anyone having minimal technical knowledge can use all of them quickly.
Let us know in the comments down below if you have used any of them. And which one is a favorite.